ERP Implementation – Basic Package
Payment Terms – 100% advance and non-refundable upon cancellation.
1) Commencement of engagement – The reach out to investors will commence within 5 working days of receipt of the data to be shared with the investors.
2) Client will provide the pitch deck and details to be shared with the Investor.
3) Srisattva team will circulate the investor details to relevant investors who might be interested in investing in the Investee’s venture.
4) As soon as the investor shows interest in getting introduced to the investee’s management team, Srisattva’s team will introduce the investor and investee for their discussion on the investment proposal.
5) Once introduction is made, Srisattva’s deliverable would be completed, and investee can independently take forward the discussions with the investor.
6) Pausing of engagement is not permitted. Once the investor reaches out commences, the first ten interested investors will be introduced to the Investee.
Payment can be made through NEFT to our bank account (please choose Direct Bank as option) or through online payment using Razor pay Payment gateway (choose online payment). Kindly make the payment email the payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org for order confirmation. Once order is confirmed, a Client Relationship Executive will be assigned for your order, who will be your one-point contact till the completion of this order.